Mi patrón en Raverly AQUI.
1 Skein of yarn Drops Andes
Circular needles US 11 / 8 mm. 16” (40 cm.)
1 Stitch marker
– Cast 50 stitches. Place marker for beginning to work in the round. Join by working the first stitch on left hand needle with the working yarn from the right hand needle and being careful not to twist stitches.
– Knit 5 rows in rib stitch 1/1 (knit 1, purl 1) for 2” (5 cm.).
– Knit 2 rows and then purl 2 rows to have the textured pattern (ridges).
– Begin to knit until you have the desired length (with circular needles knit all stitches to the end of row).
– Begin to decrease: *K2tog, knit 1* repeat from* to end of row.
– Repeat this row around until you have few stitches in the needle.
– Cut the yarn, leaving a long yarn tail. Pull yarn tail through the remaining stitches, tighten together and fasten. Knot securely.
– Optional: make a pom – pom. Tie pom-pom to top of hat. Weave in
Raverly pattern HERE.
© Belén Perales. Yo Tejo… Nosotras Tejemos